How to apply for superannuation refund?


How to apply for superannuation refund?

  • No one logged in.
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

01-Sep-2016 01:45 PM

Mr Tax

Posts: 7

Once you leave Australia, you’re eligible to claim back your superannuation refund if you are not returning, and your visa has expired. Superannuation funds, sometimes referred to as ‘super funds’, are a type of long-term savings plan designed to help Australian people in retirement.

As a Working Holiday Maker once you leave Australia and your visa has expired, you’re now eligible to claim back any superannuation refunds. that's been pay to you. 
But how do you claim your superannuation fund back? It’s simple: you get in touch with us, fill out our short super refund pack, and we’ll do the rest.
The average superannuation refund with is $3380 so claim it back today.

Super Refund Australia
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

The Average Australian Tax Refund is $2600


Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More