Who can assist me in lodging my tax return?


Who can assist me in lodging my tax return?

  • No one logged in.
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

09-Sep-2010 11:25 AM

Mr Tax

Posts: 13

Although it is legal to lodge your tax return, many working holiday makers find this difficult due to complicated tax terms and issues e.g. am I a resident or nonresident. A registered tax agent, like Taxback.com, can assist people in lodging their tax return to ensure that the tax return is correct and that the clients get the right amount of refund. If you require assistance or have any queries, please contact us at any time. Or if you would like to proceed or inquire about your tax refund please go to:Apply for a Tax Refund from Australia Taxback.com

  • Subscribe button New Post Button

The Average Australian Tax Refund is $2600


Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here (www.immi.gov.au) or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More