How can I find out more or withdraw my superannuation?


How can I find out more or withdraw my superannuation?

  • No one logged in.
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

09-Sep-2010 12:06 PM

Mr Tax

Posts: 13

Did you know the Average Super Refund is: $3380

You can ask your employer about which superannuation fund you belong to. Once you have this information, you can call the superannuation fund with your name, date of birth and other information to find about how much superannuation is in your account. Working holiday makers and students are allowed to withdraw their superannuation if they permanently leave Australia and their visa expires. The Australian government takes out further 35% tax when you apply for the withdrawal. You can contact your superannuation fund or a tax professional regarding withdrawal of your superannuation.

If you wish to find out more about your super refund please go to:

Get your Super Refund from Australia
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

The Average Australian Tax Refund is $2600


Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More