Roadhouse All-rounder - start immediately.


Looking for Work In A Roadhouse

Our property includes: - General store - Caravan park - Motel - Bistro Positions involves all aspects of general store duties, fuel console operation, serving at the till, assisting customers, stacking shelves, kitchen hand, gardening, cleaning etc. Applicants must be - Energetic (with a reasonable level of fitness) - Friendly and outgoing - Able to speak fluent English - Customer Orientated

The Roadhouse (Roper Bar Store) is located 180km east of Mataranka, on the southern border of Arnhem land next to our beautiful Roper River. Must speak fluent English, have friendly temperament and happy outlook on life and happy to interact with customers, and be willing and able to assist with customer’s needs. We are a family business with a good reputation all because we find customers service very important. The Roadhouse relies on every team member to contribute in a positive way! Salary gross $ 858.00/ in basic terms this means after tax it is $90 a day! This is based on 6.5days a week (additional day off a week is arrangeable. This may not seem like much but don’t forget this packages includes meals, private accommodation, your own air-conditioned room with ensuite. Uniforms supplied! Minimum footwear is sports shoes or trainers, STRICTLY NO canvas slip ons or lace ups for your own safety! Wi-Fi & Telstra reception are available to stay in touch with your friends and family.

Contact Veronica


No Very

Captcha Image


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law

Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law The 2017 death of Olivier Caramin joins a growing..


Backpackers looking for 2nd Year Visa

Backpackers are you looking for your 2nd year visas? Well we have the farm jobs waiting for you ..


Grape Pickers 2018 Margaret River WA

2018 Grape Picking Season Margaret River WA REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2018 GRAPE PICKING SEASON WILL..


Strawberry Picking/packing job available - 2nd Yr Visa Eligible

Strawberry Picking & Packing Roles in Bullsbrook FarmworkWA Pty Ltd is seeking casual worker..


View more travel jobs

Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More