Au Pair/Nanny


Au Pair/Nanny - ref:

Au Pair/Nanny

Job Description

Hi there!

We are looking for an awesome Au Pair to join this Aussie Family!

Our family consists of me Mum Sarah (32 years), Dad Liam (35 years), Poppy (5.5years) Matilda (3 years) & BabyBanjo (5months).

We love where we live!
We are easy going & flexible.

About us
We live rurally, on a farm of 100 acres in Springhurst, Country, North East Victoria.

Serenity is bliss!!
Nice and quiet - away from the hussle and bussle but still close enough to fill in your free weekends.
Close by is - Wineries, Skiing (Snow & Water), Bush Walking, Mountain Bike Riding, Sightseeing, Murray River, Rail Trails & Tourist Drives.

If you want to experience the true Aussie Lifestyle, we are the family for you!
Love the outdoors, cold beer and bbq at the end of the day.
Lots of native wildlife - Kangaroos, Koalas, Kookaburras, Goannas, Echidnas and more...

We also have Sheep, Cows, Alpacas, Chooks, Pet Duck, Pet Rabbits & 3 Dogs.

We want our Au Pair to be a part of our family.
Be a big sister for our kids and a extra set of hands for mum!
We want our kids to experience another culture and hopefully learn another language.

We are hoping our Au Pair will stay for a minimum 3 months to start.

Looking to start early 2019.

Assist with drop off & pick up of Poppy from -


Nil required

Experience & Knowledge

Babysitting experience preferred.
Driving Licence essential.

Location of Job:

Springhurst, Victoria

Length of Employment:

Minimum 3 months

Date of Job Posting:


Contact Name:

Sarah Ellery

Contact Email:

Contact Phone:


Closing Date for Job:


Looking for casual work in a particular state try these NSW, WA, SA, NT, VIC, Tassie, Queensland

Find the location of this job on Google Maps


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!


Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law

Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law The 2017 death of Olivier Caramin joins a growing..


Backpackers looking for 2nd Year Visa

Backpackers are you looking for your 2nd year visas? Well we have the farm jobs waiting for you ..


Grape Pickers 2018 Margaret River WA

2018 Grape Picking Season Margaret River WA REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2018 GRAPE PICKING SEASON WILL..


View more travel jobs

Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More