Tax, Superannuation Bulletin Board


Taxback for backpackers

Forum Registration

Existing Users - Login

Due to continued spamming by unscrupulous people we are not excepting any new members to the forum sorry.

Taxback for backpackers

The Average Australian Tax Refund is $2600


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More