How to apply for a tax refund?


Taxback for backpackers

How to apply for a tax refund?

  • No one logged in.
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

01-Sep-2016 02:12 PM

Not Available

Posts: 0

Are you eligible to try for a Tax Refund

-Have you worked full or part time in Australia?
-Have you been in Australia for over 6 months?
-You're legally obliged to file a tax return at the end of the tax year
-We get working holidaymakers and backpackers tax back every year!

To get a Estimate for your Australian Tax Refund now

Apply for a Tax Refund from Australia
  • Subscribe button New Post Button

Taxback for backpackers

The Average Australian Tax Refund is $2600


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More