Live in Au Pair wanted Middle Swan Valley Perth


Bar Work Halifax Historic Hotel

Family looking for a live in Au Pair

We are a blended family of 6. One boy aged 8, 3 girls 12,11 and 7 looking for live in au pair from December 2015 who can commit to at least three-four months. We live in a beautiful five bedroom home on 10 acres of lush green grass surrounded by grazing land in the heart of the Swan Valley, Middle Swan , close to public transport, parklands, cafes and restaurants. Mum works part time (four days per week) and Dad work Fulltime. We operate our own business. Our children have shared care with respective ex partners on a 50% shared care arrangement. There is an opportunity to work within our business to gain experience in office/workshop. We currently sponsor an employee on a 457 Visa .Our preference is female European speaking fluent English. We are open to anything as long as you can speak good English. A Drivers Licence is advantageous as the children will require outings & pick up & drop off at friends during school holidays. If you are willing to sit a required test to obtain one. for details Contact:


No Very

Captcha Image


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Working holiday visa expansion – WHM

Update Working holiday Visa (WHM) for Australia 2019 Working holiday visa expansion – WHM July ..


Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed An attempt to address worker shortages i..


Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs

Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer...



Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


View more travel jobs

Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More