Resident (volunteer) gardener/housekeeper couple


Resident (volunteer) gardener/housekeeper couple - ref:

volunteer / gh

Job Description

Would you like a change of scene? How about a gorgeous self-contained bluestone, fully-furnished mews-cottage on a 200 acre farm & wildlife refuge in rural Victoria - in exchange for 2 days work per week.

We offer a unique opportunity for a couple to live-in on a beautiful 200ac riverside llama farm, pinto Shetland pony stud & wildlife refuge, 90min NE of Melbourne in the Great Dividing Range. Enjoy your own s/c stone mews-cottage in exchange for 2 days work p/person p/wk. The f/furnished cottage has spacious living/dining room & woodfire, separate bedroom, ensuite bathroom, full kitchen, gas BBQ, Sat TV, & free Wifi. Gas, electricity, firewood, laundry facilities included. Tasks: gardening, raking, cleaning, collecting/stacking firewood, general property maintenance. Paid part-time, casual or seasonal work available locally. A list of contacts is provided. For details, photos & online application form visit: To apply please : i) complete the online application form ii) attach photocopies of your driver's licences or passports as ID iii) type in the anti-spam code in box provided iv) submit the form ... & I shall reply within 48 hours


English-speaking & MUST have a car

Experience & Knowledge

Keen gardeners, self-motivated workers, conscientious cleaners, able to work unsupervised

Location of Job:


Length of Employment:

3-6 months - with option to extend

Date of Job Posting:


Contact Name:

Ginny Beach

Contact Email:

Contact Phone:


Closing Date for Job:


Looking for casual work in a particular state try these NSW, WA, SA, NT, VIC, Tassie, Queensland

Find the location of this job on Google Maps


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed An attempt to address worker shortages i..


Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs

Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer...



Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law

Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law The 2017 death of Olivier Caramin joins a growing..


View more travel jobs

Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More