List of Restaurants in Australia

Shopping cart is empty.
This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Restaurants in Victoria
Restaurants in Victoria
  • This list of Restaurants for Victoria will help you locate and find work in the hospitality industry whilst you travel around Victoria. Plan your trip and then check the restaurant that may fit in with your travels first and then contact the companies, don`t just ring the first one and hope,  remember there are a few types of jobs that you could do around the Restaurant like waitressing, cleaning, cooking. 

    Please note when contacting employers, that they are businesses as well as people, please ring during office hours and make sure you have a CV and being polite will get you further.

    This is an Electronic Product once you have purchased, you will receive an email, click on the link, and you have five chances to download and save to your device.

    Why do I need to complete an RSA course?

    If you intend to work in the hospitality industry in a position that requires you to serve alcohol, it is law in WA and around Australia to have completed an accredited RSA course. Completing the RSA certificate course will broaden your employment opportunities and qualifications.

    An RSA Certificate is needed for jobs covering bar staff, waiters, bottle shop attendants and anyone else working in licensed premises serving alcohol. Note: Each state has its own liquor legislation and it's own RSA accreditation particular to that state. This means you may need to get more than one certificate if you hope to work in different states.

  • Retail: $15.50
  • Price: $7.70 
  • Qty:

Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Working holiday visa expansion – WHM

Update Working holiday Visa (WHM) for Australia 2019 Working holiday visa expansion – WHM July ..


Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed An attempt to address worker shortages i..


Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs

Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer...



Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


View more travel jobs

Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More