Helping Working holiday makers, Backpackers and Students since 1986
- Jobs Board for Australia
- Jobs in Queensland
- Jobs in Western Australia
- Jobs in New South Wales
- Jobs in Victoria
- Jobs in South Australia
- Jobs in Northern Territory
- Jobs in Tasmania
- Books on work and travel around Australia
- List of Fruit Growers Australia
- List of Outback Farms Australia
- List of Vineyards in Australia
- Lists of Recruitment Agencies
- Outback Hotels Pubs WA
- Tax Information for Working in Australia
- Visa Information for Australia
- Working Hostels in Australia
- Travel Australia
- Travel Insurance
- Jobs Forum
- Contact Us
Information on Working Hostels in Australia
Welcome to the Working Hostel webpage of Workstay the website for Working Holiday Makers e.g. Backpackers, Students, Travellers and even for people who wish to Migrate to this country “Australia” What we are trying to do on the Working Hostel page, is give people who are looking for work or require information on jobs, a rundown on what Working Hostels are all about. We are here to help you find something that may suit your needs, if its one days work or 6 months work that you are looking for we will try and point you in the right direction. If you have read our "about us" page then you would have read that we believe we were one of the first Working Hostels, all them years ago, since 1986 to be precise. Below are some of the things, you may need to know about Working Hostels that we will help you on your adventure around our great country called “Australia”
Before we start Please Please let us know, about your travels, good or bad, by sending us an email, to Workstay
- What is a Working Hostel: A Working Hostel is where Staff actively helps their guests to find work as long as you are staying at the hostel.
- A Working Hostel does not mean you work in the actual hostel, but you may get a job if they need a worker.
- Working hostels can be situated anywhere from the city centre to rural areas.
- If you are looking for work on farms then look for the rural hostel the city hostel should be able to help you with this (but remember they may not like losing you).
- Remember if you wish to extend you visa you have to be outside of the city.
- The regional Working Hostels are were you get to meet a lot of the locals and get to fully experience the true Aussie culture, not in the big cities.
- Looking for Working Hostels in Western Australia.
- Looking for Working Hostels in Queensland.
- Looking for Working Hostels in New South Wales.
- Looking for Working Hostels in Victoria.
- Looking for Working Hostels in Tasmania.
- Looking for Working Hostels in Northern Territory.
- Looking for Working Hostels in South Australia.