Employers looking for workers

Employers looking for casual workers

Please note this is for employers to post their jobs only, not people looking for work.  

Post a job in Queensland
Post a job in New South Wales
Post a job in Western Australia
Post a job in South Australia
Post a job in Victoria
Post a job in Tasmania
Post a job in Northern Territory

Are you having trouble finding employees on a casual base's, then why not try using working holiday makers who have the required visa`s. We have hundred of inquiries every week from working holiday makers looking for casual work around Australia, most of them have a good command of English, are well educated and have experience in many different fields.

Working holiday maker's can work up to 6mts with any one employer and then they have to change employers.

If you are a recruitment agent and would like to advertise on our website please contact us for details or login below fill out the form and your jobs will be posted on workstay.com.au.

If you would like to Post your jobs on workstay.com.au all you need to do, is go to the state that you wish to advertise your job in, fill in the form and the job will be posted to our site. Job done!!!.

Fill in the form with your details, you will get a password that will log you on, then fill in the Job application form and you job will be listed straight away on our website. Its as easy as that.If you do not have time email me and I`m happy to post for you.


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Strawberry Picking/packing job available - 2nd Yr Visa Eligible

FarmworkWA Pty Ltd is seeking casual workers for Strawberry Picking & Packing Roles in..


Housekeeping, Cleaning, Waitstaff

Housekeeping, Cleaning, Waitstaff in Victoria Looking for reliable, hardworking and team minded ..


Roadhouse All-rounder - start immediately.

Our property includes: - General store - Caravan park - Motel - Bistro Positions involves a..


Tree Planters Wanted South West WA

TREE PLANTING -Forestry & Landcare- Casual Employment- At Award Rates We a..


Cook and clean for 5 -6 people on an exploration project

Cook and clean for 5 -6 people on an exploration project one hour from Gladstone - immediate start. ..


Seed Collectors wanted Perth

Seed Collector A Wollongong based plant nursery requires 10 people to pick up Norfolk Isl..



VENDORS- Selling Drinks at The Royal Easter Show 2017 If you are keen to work hard, ear..


As Ireland’s economy improves, Australia loses the Irish backpacker

As the economy in Ireland recovers after the global financial crisis, there’s reports of a..


"The busiest emigration show I've ever seen!"

That's the opinion of one of the exhibitors at Down Under Live (http://edpltd.us2.list-mana..


Is the Working Holiday Visa to expensive?

Working Holiday Visa is it to expensive for travellers With much of the industry focus on the “B..


View more travel jobs

Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here (www.immi.gov.au) or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More