ICU/PICU/NICU Nurses (division 1) For Home Care In Melbourne And Surroundings


ICU/PICU/NICU Nurses (division 1) For Home Care In Melbourne And Surroundings - ref:


Job Description

ICU/PICU/NICU nurses wanted for Home Care

Our amazing clients and their amazing families are looking to improve and maintain their quality of life in a home care environment in Melbourne and surroundings!

Benefits and Culture

Work for the first fully accredited Australian INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME nursing service
Career progression opportunities
Client centred care model and 1:1 care
Focus on continuity of care
Work/life balance
Melbourne and surroundings
Get paid above award rates
Flexibility with shifts
Be part of a professional and dynamic team
Non-political Client/ Family focused environment

Duties and Responsibilities in the Role
Advanced airway management
Basic paediatric nursing care
Medication management
Seizure management
PEG management
Foster development of a teenager
maintain and improve quality of life for clients and families

Skills and Experience Required
Registered Nurse Division 1
Current AHPRA Registration
Post-graduate cert
Minimum of 2 years clinical PICU/NICU/ICU nursing experience


Registered Nurse with AHPRA
Division 1
Minimum of 2 years ICU/PICU/NICU experience
Ideally critical care certificate(not essential)

Experience & Knowledge

Minimum of 2 years ICU/PICU/NICU experience as a Registered Nurse
Home Care experience preferred but not essential
good social skills
good communication skills

Location of Job:


Length of Employment:

6 months

Date of Job Posting:


Contact Name:

Patrik Hutzel

Contact Email:

Contact Phone:


Closing Date for Job:


Looking for casual work in a particular state try these NSW, WA, SA, NT, VIC, Tassie, Queensland

Find the location of this job on Google Maps


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law

Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law The 2017 death of Olivier Caramin joins a growing..


Backpackers looking for 2nd Year Visa

Backpackers are you looking for your 2nd year visas? Well we have the farm jobs waiting for you ..


Grape Pickers 2018 Margaret River WA

2018 Grape Picking Season Margaret River WA REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2018 GRAPE PICKING SEASON WILL..


Strawberry Picking/packing job available - 2nd Yr Visa Eligible

Strawberry Picking & Packing Roles in Bullsbrook FarmworkWA Pty Ltd is seeking casual worker..


View more travel jobs

Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More