Start your red dirt Pilbara adventure and come Au Pair for us!


Start your red dirt Pilbara adventure and come Au Pair for us! - ref:

Job Description

Require service of caring adventurous au pair for a young family in the Pilbara - start your red dirt adventure now!

Young family require the services of an au pair in Tom Price,WA which is located a stones throw from karijini and Chichester National Parks. A cheeky 3 year old boy and diva 6 year old girl are looking for someone active fun and adventurous for a minimum 3 months (prefer longer). You’ll be provided your own room, shared bathroom internet access, meals, house has a pool which the kids spend 90% of their time at home in (so prefer someone that can swim) and receive a generous weekly allowance. The hours required will be varied but mostly 6 days on 8am - 430pm and then 6 days off to go hiking, mountain biking, swimming in the water holes , exploring, or join a local sports group and play social sports. We have a dog and mini lop rabbits so someone that likes animals would be ideal.
Depending on amount of time spent (minimum 3 months) with us we are willing to reimburse flight costs (from anywhere in Aus to Paraburdoo ) and pay for your onward journey to anywhere in Australia. Start date ASAP.


-previous experience with younger children
- ability to swim
- drivers license (not essential)
- Spanish speaking (not essential )

Experience & Knowledge

-previous experience with younger children
- ability to swim

Location of Job:

Tom Price

Length of Employment:

3 months min.

Date of Job Posting:

Start ASAP - Au Pair required to fun family in heart of Pilbara

Contact Name:


Contact Email:

Contact Phone:


Closing Date for Job:


Find the location of this job on Google Maps


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!


Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law

Death in the sun: Australia’s 88-day law The 2017 death of Olivier Caramin joins a growing..


Backpackers looking for 2nd Year Visa

Backpackers are you looking for your 2nd year visas? Well we have the farm jobs waiting for you ..


Grape Pickers 2018 Margaret River WA

2018 Grape Picking Season Margaret River WA REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2018 GRAPE PICKING SEASON WILL..


View more travel jobs

Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More