Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More


Need Tax Information

Australian money

Tax for working holiday makers.
It is a complete myth that you will automatically get all your tax back when you leave Australia! There is a lot of confusion out there amongst, not only working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents.

Read More

Travel Insurance Australia


Travel Insurance for backpackers in Australia

Don`t lose your Laptop whilst travelling

Travel Insurance whilst travelling. Should you get travel insurance or not is one of the biggest questions travellers have. Due to being ask about this by so many of our customers we have put together a list for you to view. Do you have insurance whilst travelling Australia you can trust?.

Need travel insurance for Australia

A couple of companies that our Customers use, if you have a great insurance company let us know we are happy to promote if you do the right thing by our customers.

If you need a cheap flight to Australia then please have a read of this cheap flights Australia