Backpackers transferring Money overseas

Are you a Backpacker, Working Holiday makers travelling around Australia, and need money transfered home or maybe you need money sent out to you so you can continue your travels, if so Workstay would like you to know we have found a very competitive company that can help you transfer your money with great fees.

The popular Tranzfers.com service is owned and operated by OzForex Pty Ltd. Sydney-based OzForex is one of the world's leading online FX services. OzForex's licence can be viewed by clicking on the following, AFS Licence number 226 484. This will also list the Australian Business Number (ABN) for OzForex.

Foreign exchange dealing is regulated in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and companies providing services to deal in foreign exchange should be able to show that they hold an Australian Financial Service Licence.

You can visit the ASIC website to learn more about the regulatory environment in Australia and what it means for your protection and consumer rights.

Regulated in Australia by ASIC (AFS Licence number 226 484). Money Laundering Statement | Member of FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service). Copyright © 2009 OzForex Pty Ltd ABN 65 092-375-703.

Money tranzfer

No Very

Captcha Image