Grape Pickers 2018 Margaret River WA


2018 Grape Picking Season Margaret River WA

You may come to the Vinepower office between 10.30AM and 12.00PM Monday – Friday ONLY, to register your interest. We will NOT take any registrations outside of this time period. If we are too busy taking registrations, you may be asked to come back the next day. We do NOT take any registrations over the phone or internet.
Important information:
- Picking is paid per bucket – NOT hourly
- This job counts towards your second year visa
- A tool pack must be purchased in order to work for Vinepower. This will be an upfront payment of $30 via cash or eftpos when you sign your contract.
When you get to our office (7/34 Fearn Ave, Margaret River WA 6285) be prepared for a short interview. You must be physically fit, have no injuries, understand instructions in English, have a current working visa, be living in Margaret River and have a good work ethic. If you do not have accommodation in Margaret River we cannot sign you up. Please note: there is NO free camping in Margaret River.
You will need to bring your passport, bank details, superannuation information and tax file number. Agricultural work is not suited to everyone. Make sure you are ready for hard work in the hot Australian sun.
Please be aware there may be a 2 week waiting period before you start work. Picking is due to start around the 5th February 2018 – WEATHER DEPENDENT.
We hope to see you all soon!
- The Vinepower Team

Phone contact: 08 9757 2547
Contact email:





No Very

Captcha Image


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Working holiday visa expansion – WHM

Update Working holiday Visa (WHM) for Australia 2019 Working holiday visa expansion – WHM July ..


Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed An attempt to address worker shortages i..


Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs

Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer...



Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


View more travel jobs

Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More