Looking at Migrating to Australia check this out


Migrating to Australia or New Zealand

If you wanted to dream under a different set of stars in 2012, then we can help you make a new life in Australia or New Zealand.

The UK's leading immigration and job expos - Down Under Live - will be visiting major cities across the UK in February 2012. First up is the Business Design Centre in London (11th & 12th February), followed by our first ever visit Scotland - or more precisely to the International Convention Centre, Edinburgh (on the 18th & 19th February). Finally our ever-popular Birmingham event - the fastest growing in the UK - will return to the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull on the 26th &27th February.



At the shows, you'll find -


Visit the show and you'll get FREE access to our dedicated seminar theatre, where you can sit and enjoy a packed programme covering every aspect of migrating down under, including:


  • Visas; Our experts will guide you through the many options available and what the waiting times are - plus how you can navigate through the application process and save yourself time and money.
  • Jobs; Both Australia and New Zealand still need skilled migrants, and at the show, you can find out which occupations are in demand, and where your skills are most needed.
  • Moving; Hear from a wide range of companies on every aspect of migration, including money transfers, shipping, tax, pension advice and more besides.
  • Real life; We'll be talking to families at the show who have made the move, and get their advice on what pitfalls to avoid and how they are enjoying their new lives.

And you can make the move!

Need help to find a job?

Visit our Working Down Under area - find your dream job in Australia or New Zealand at our shows.

We have jobs for a broad range of tradespeople and skilled migrants in both countries and the opportunity to get help from our recruitment professionals via the JobMatch service.


Best of all, buying your tickets now means you save 30% on entry to both Down Under Live and Canada Live!


Make your new year's resolution to get a new life in 2012!



No Very

Captcha Image


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Working holiday visa expansion – WHM

Update Working holiday Visa (WHM) for Australia 2019 Working holiday visa expansion – WHM July ..


Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed An attempt to address worker shortages i..


Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs

Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer...



Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


View more travel jobs

Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here (www.immi.gov.au) or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More