Australian Farm stay with Arabian Endurance Horses


Australian Farm stay with Arabian Endurance Horses - ref:


Job Description

This is about a cultural exchange, where you get to live on a real Australian farm with Arabian Horses and experience our life. We are surrounded by beautiful bush lands and many native animals. For the photographer there are beautiful sunsets to capture. For the capable horse rider there is a new equine discipline to learn and enjoy first hand. This will not count towards work visa days.

We am looking for a volunteer farm helper on our small farm in Northern NSW.
Someone who can help on the farm for a few hours each day. Nothing very strenuous - opening gates so the tractor can pass through, helping to fix a fence or clean out a water trough, cleaning tack, helping to move horses about, feeding horses, handle horses, weed control, assisting with preparing the evening meal & setting the table, maybe do a load of washing and help to keep the house clean.
When we go somewhere, you are invited to come too! We typically go to an endurance event once or twice per month.
In exchange you will get food, unlimited WFI, accommodation [your own private room in my home] and treated like one of the family.
We can pick up up from either the bus or Inverell airport.
Prefer an experienced rider, who can go riding with me every day. For someone who can ride, we are keen to teach you everything about endurance riding. For many this is a highlight!!


Prefer horse handling and riding experience.
We can teach you everything else!

Experience & Knowledge

Horse riding experience - must be confident to walk, trot and canter. Prefer a confident, capable rider!

Location of Job:

Inverell, NSW

Length of Employment:

one week to three months

Date of Job Posting:

Post a job NSW

Contact Name:

Clare Fleming

Contact Email:

Contact Phone:


Closing Date for Job:

1 June 2020

Find the location of this job on Google Maps


Job News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia.

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Working holiday visa expansion – WHM

Update Working holiday Visa (WHM) for Australia 2019 Working holiday visa expansion – WHM July ..


Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed

Regional visa program extended, but farmers unimpressed An attempt to address worker shortages i..


Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs

Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer...



Master of the crowd and slave to the laugh, the King of Comedy is back! Kyle Legacy i..


Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland

Labour Hire now licensed in Queensland – tell backpackers NOW! Labour hire licensing laws have r..


Hotel staff required for Country Hotel

Hotel staff required for Country Hotel. Live in position . Meals included. You will learn a..


The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor.

The Oyster Farm Shop on Kangaroo Island is looking for a Farm Shop Supervisor. The Oyster Farm ..


Overworked Backpackers beware

Overworked Underpaid Backpackers beware Backpackers harassed, overworked on Aussie farms THE s..


Hospitality Bruce Rock WA

Looking for casual worker in Hospitality 25 hours a week /food and accommodation includes in a p..


Hotel All Rounder Tasmania

Pedder Wilderness Lodge is on the hunt for a new All Rounder to join our team. As an all r..


View more travel jobs

Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More