More Info


Need Visa Information

Passport image

Need a visa for Australia
WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

Read More


Need Superannuation Information

If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

Read More

Working Hostels in Northern Territory

If you have a working Hostel in the Northern Territory and would like to be on this site contact Workstay

We have many more Working Hostels on our books please email us at Workstay.
it just takes time to add them all thanks.

Frogs Hollow Backpackers

The greatest benefit of working during your time in the Northern Territory is that you get to spend a longer time to experience a lifestyle that's very different from the rest of Australia and overseas, and get a deeper understanding of our rich and diverse culture.

Areas where you will be able to look for and successfully find work include construction and anything associated with it, bar & restaurant, seasonal fruit picking, cattle station work, medical (nursing in particular, but not only), and WWOOFing. There are even teaching opportunities available.

Frogs Hollow Backpackers
27 Lindsay Street,
Mailing Address: GPO Box 3047
Darwin NT 0801, Australia
Phone: 08 8941 2600  
Fax: 08 8941 0758

Frogs Hollow Hostel